Thursday, July 5, 2018

Don't Stop Believing - A Gelli Print Inside Shadow Box Card

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
Last night, I decided to play around with some stencils and my newly made Mono Printer (Gelli Plate). 
Mono printers are easy to make and fun to use.
This print was so pretty I just knew I had to use it to make a shadow box card. 
This closeup shows the wonderful texture on my monoprint.

Don't Stop Believing
Inside Shadow Box Card
The front of the project is very, very simple because the payoff is on the inside. 
The Butterfly Dies are Memory Box® - "Darla" and "Vivienne"
The acrylic inks are a combination of Liquitex® Basics and Martha Stewart® Pearlized Acrylic Paints.
 The Stencil "Mini Flutterby" is from The Crafter's Workshop
Click Here for Jennifer McGuire Inner Shadow Box Tutorial





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana