Friday, May 26, 2023

DIY Kraft Gift Bags - Nurse Appreciation Week: Thanks For Taking Care of Me

 Hello, Crafty Makers!
I just started doing video craft along sessions with a few friends.  When my turn to present came along, I decided to kill two birds with one stone.  I made my streaming video about Gift bags I was putting together for the nurses at my infusion center.

This little note card is cute and so simple to create!  I made a separate short video showing how I created it.

I tried to coordinate the colors on the bags with the colors of the contents!
These are not the best photos, but they give you some idea of the final project!   I was pretty rushed at the end and forgot to take pictures of the bags with the tissue paper, etc.   I snipped these photos from the process video.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Each set included a reusable straw, reusable straw cover, and retractable badge reel.  One notebook, one ink pen, one graphic notepad, and one pen holder.  In my haste, I omitted the shower bombs and another ink pen that was supposed to be included in the gift.  I will take those next month! 


I stamped and then colored the nurse image.  I created the sticker using the scan and print function of my Cameo 4.
I added a pocket to the inside of the notebooks.  Behind the thank you card, and back cover, I added nurse themed stickers.  


Gift bags are fun.  There are so many ways to make your bag "Younique!" 
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sessions often last two or more hours, but I was able to edit the video down to 26 minutes for my YouTube Channel.


--------------
Stuff I used:
Distress Oxides: Salvaged Patina, Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Shaded Lilac.
Stencils:  The Crafter's Workshop, AALL & Create
Stamps:  AliExpress, Heidi Swapp, Misc. Amazon

8 comments:

  1. These bags are gorgeous. I love how you've played with your inks and the stencils to create different layers. A wonderful project and I'm sure they're going to love them. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wonderfully decorated bags and your super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Chana, what a wonderful and definitely "Younique" gift. Love all the wonderful ideas you made, I'm sure these will definitely be received with joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! The nurses were so surprised! I received a lovely note from them!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous28 May, 2023

    Beautiful project, they will love them, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana