Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Reflection on Freedom!

 Hello, Crafty Friends!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to rid myself of anything or anyone that made me feel less free!   I stopped feeling "obligated" to do what was "expected."  Now I enjoy a kind of freedom I can't explain.

I don't have to give 110 percent, go the extra mile, or keep a stiff upper lip.  What is the point of "suffering in silence" when a single word might bring relief?  Why should I look for the best in others when those "others" are not interested in looking for the best in themselves. I Prefer to spend my time celebrating the people among us who don't require a "deep dive" to find their empathy, honesty, or humanity!

Recently, I was working on a product review.  It was just a stamp and die set from a company marketing its craft products on Amazon.  I didn't spend a lot of time on the image, I used two or three colors and that was it, but for some odd reason, this card became a reflection of the energy I have in my life right now.  I feel so exhilarated and so very, very free!

Reflection on Freedom!


Chana Malkah














6 comments:

  1. The scene that you've created is gorgeous and super powerful. In the same moment you see it you know the message of the card. I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a wonderful resolution you made, it sounds wonderful, it must take a lot of guilt away. Good for you. Now onto your amazing cards, I missed a few but have looked, read, admired and loved each one. I love this one that matches your new found freedom Chana. A beautiful card with the matching dies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, it makes me feel free just looking at it. Beautiful sentiment, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana